2020 SCM 1000 Cancelled due to Coronavirus Concerns

Published by SCM Tour on

Dear SCM 1000 Participant:

I have made the difficult decision to postpone this year’s SCM 1000 for one year.

The dates next year will be July 11-15, 2021.

Given the uncertainties with the coronavirus, I felt it was better to postpone early than to have to cancel later this year.

Your registration fee is 100% refundable. However, I would like to ask you to consider this option.

Let me automatically enroll you in next year’s event, and we will use your payment for that. This guarantees you a space, at this year’s price, and frankly, it will assist SCM in getting through this challenging time. If you choose this option, and later decide you need to cancel, your entry fee is still completely refundable at any time through April 1, 2021.

If you choose not to roll over your entry, you can still apply for the 2021 tour when registration opens this fall, however you are not guaranteed a spot. 

To roll your registration over to next year’s tour, click here.

To request a full refund of your registration fees, click here.

We are currently communicating with our host hotels to keep the same great route and experiences we had planned for this year, next year. The route includes Mt. St. Helens, the Oregon coast and 1,000 miles of fantastic Oregon two-lane back roads.

Stay safe and I hope to see you out there soon!

Keith Martin
Sports Car Market

Categories: 2020 Updates


Chuck Coli · April 11, 2020 at 2:19 pm

Hi Keith i have owned a 1960 Mga Twin Cam for 54 years it has been under going a nit and bolt restoration for the last 5 years after being stolen , striped and recovered in 1981 and stored until 2015 when sent in for restoration with a finish date of summer 2020.. i would like to debut it at the SCM 1000 in 2021 any chance i can get in? Thanks Chuck Coli SCM’er simce 1996

    SCM Tour · April 13, 2020 at 4:10 pm

    Hi Chuck,

    We will have some open spaces on the 2021 tour when we open registration later this year. I encourage you to get your application in before the deadline to be considered. It certainly sounds like you’ve got a contender!

      Chuck · April 15, 2020 at 6:56 pm

      I will certainly do that, will be bringing my 17 year old daughter along as co pilot!

        SCM Tour · April 15, 2020 at 7:02 pm

        I love it! Hope to see you and your daughter in 2021! 🙂

          Chuck · August 10, 2020 at 8:27 pm

          ANY updates on the 2021 tour?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *